Friday, February 19, 2010

Can We call that Life Form Within the Womb a Person Deserving of the Right to Life Protection?

Just came from Professor Douglas' Blog, American Power where he tells and leads his readers to what could be the most amazing story I have read about yet.  If you have ever felt a new born baby grasp your finger then I think you'll understand and be just as amazed.

The story I'm referring to is entitled Hand of Hope and it is a story of a 21 week old baby or fetus as some prefer to call a human life form at that stage of its life.

I'll let you read the story of Samuel Amas.  Stories like this has to make a person think about their beliefs. If it doesn't, I can only assume that political ideology takes priority over every belief that they possess. 

0 comments:

Followers

Words of Wisdom of my visitors

Grab This Widget

Gas Buddy

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster