Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh God, what is this Feeling?


Ahhhhhhhhhh, Ooooooooooooh. What a feeling this is. Can I wrap this up and open it on Christmas day?

6 comments:

Average American said...

This has to be the cutest blog I have ever laid my eyes on Griper! What a lucky squirrel!

tweetey30 said...

I need one of those massages... I think I will go wake hubby up when I go to bed and ask for one.. LOL.. He's been sleeping for at least six hours...

dcat said...

Which one is Obama and which one is the Gov? ^.,^

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!

Sure looks nice... does he take tree nuts as payment?

The Griper said...

nah, karen, he only takes corrupt "Acorns" as payment.

Gayle said...

How cute! I didn't know squirrels drank coffee. Gee, I learn something new every time I come here! ;)

Well, you went and done it, Griper. Dervish wasn't overwhelmed with joy by the comment you left in reference to him, so he came in and left quite a rant. I'm ignoring it. How do you get trolls to go away? If we could figure that out and patent it we'd make a fortune! Of course I could always ban him, but I only do that when people are utterly obnoxious.

Followers

Words of Wisdom of my visitors

↑ Grab This Widget

Gas Buddy

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster