Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Day to Remember

Just a small note to say;

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
to the
U.S. MARINES
and a
HEART FILLED
THANK YOU
TO EVERY VETERAN
this day.

2 comments:

Lista said...

Yes, I Agree Whole Heartily and Ray says Thank You.

BB-Idaho said...

I gladly join you in that sentiment, Griper. I feel lucky to have met and worked with some of those
regular guys who happened to spend some time in the horrors of Guadalcanal, the Bulge and Leyte Gulf..
a bit younger, the Korean
and Viet Nam guys..heros
in war, common every day
fellows back here. Duty, Honor, Country..the price
can be high indeed, for I
mourn the kid up the street, a captain..IED..
he rests in Arlington.
Thank you veterans, heros
all.

Followers

Words of Wisdom of my visitors

↑ Grab This Widget

Gas Buddy

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster