One of the foundational disagreements in politics in this nation today is founded in the concept of collectivism. Another term that is used synonymous with collectivism is the term groupism. The terminology that is commonly used to identify this collectivism today from a political aspect is socialism. Socialism theoretically is a economics system.
The collective mindset adheres to the following principles.
1. Collectivism abides by the principle of what is good for the collective is good for the individual. Karl Marx worded this principle as “from each in accordance to his ability, to each in accordance to his needs.”
2. In a collective economic system the collective is declared the owner of all that the individuals within that collective produces in life.
3. In a collective economic system the collective possesses the property rights to all that is produced or has value.
4. In a collective economic system the collective distributes the production to the individuals of that collective on a shared basis without consideration of his production or desires.
5. And the individual is to consider himself privileged that the collective allowed him to possess what was given unto him on the presumption that it is all that he deserves to possess.
6. To the collective mindset greed is a dirty word and the attribute of greed should be eliminated within individuals. And to the collective mindset, a collective economic system will serve as a vehicle to erase the attribute of greed from the heart of the individual.
7. Equality of groups is the cry of the collective mindset of today.
8. The elimination of greed which is perceived as the cause of poverty is the goal of the collective mindset.
9. And the means to achieve these goals is to enact laws that would essentially drive the private enterprise system into oblivion and essentially decree it as a corrupt and evil system as apposed to viewing it as an individual being corrupt and evil.
10. The poor are but pawns that will used to create guilt in order to further their cause and the excuse used to deny the individual of his rights. You'll hear it being used in every argument to promote a socialistic program. They will use discrimination and charges of bias to promote their argument if disagreement arises to their ideas. By doing this they have broadened their sphere of influence.
11. In the collective mindset, whenever there is a conflict between the collective and the individual in regards to his needs it is the individual that must be willing to be the sacrificial lamb in order to promote the good of the collective.
Just remember the most important thing of all. Collectivism, regardless of what name it goes under at any point in time, will always result in a dictatorial form of society when the idea behind free enterprise no longer exists. And that can only occur thru the enactment and enforcement of the laws of men.
And that will only happen in a nation that uses the democratic method of enacting laws when men compromise their principles in regards to the rights of the people as declared in our Constitution. And one way to have your principles compromised is by agreeing to a false premise which will make you appear as if you are a hypocrite for holding the beliefs that you do in regards to the purpose of government and its role in a society.
And the one principle that we must never compromise on is to recognize that the word “people” is not the plural form of the word “person”. To argue an issue based on the assumption that it is will be the first step one must take to join the collective mindset. It is a false premise regardless of how it thought to be commonly used. It is also the first step in the misinterpretation of the Constitution and the misunderstanding of its role in society.
How About Some Riddles...?
5 hours ago