Friday, December 02, 2005

Introduction

Hello everyone,

This is my first entry for this blog so be a little patient with me as I learn the ropes of one of these things. The idea behind this blog will be to express a few gripes I have whether they be political, religious or just a gripe on anything in general. As time goes along and as I learn the ropes you probably will see many changes, a little way to express a gripe of my own self you could say.

there will be only a few things that I will ask of my readers if they wish to post a comment to anything I may say.
  • No profanity is to be used. If you cannot speak without using profanity then as far as I'm concerned you have nothing to say.
  • Address the issue not the person. If you cannot comment without demeaning or degrading a person then as far as I'm concerned you have nothing to say.
  • In other words show respect.

0 comments:

Followers

Words of Wisdom of my visitors

Grab This Widget

Gas Buddy

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster